THE BEST HOLIDAY I HAVE HAD



Today I would like to talk about my best holiday or the best trip I have ever had, which was to Peru and Bolivia. We went this summer, at the beginning of February with a group of 5 friends, my sister and me. It is the first holiday we have together as friends.

We went to many places and cities in Peru and Bolivia, starting our trip by airplane from Santiago to Arica, from there we went by car to Tacna, and then directly to Arequipa where we spent a few nights. Then we went by bus to Cusco, where we went to the Rainbow Mountain and Machu Picchu. Peru is so beautiful. Then we went to Bolivia and visit the Uyuni salt flat, very beautiful too. we travel to this cities and places In about two weeks in total.

We did many recreational activities, such as trekking, getting to know Machu Picchu, we went riding on motorcycles, we rode a boat on the lake Titicaca, and other things to explore and learn as much as possible of the culture and the countries.

It was my best trip because I went with my friends and we visited many places, we ate very delicious food and we had a great time in general.

Comentarios

  1. Hiii, I remember seeing pictures from that vacation and you could tell it was great, I would really like to know Machu Picchu.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog