A country I would like to visit

Today I wanted to write about a country I would really like to go to and visit: the UK in general, but more specific, England. I have always liked England for some reason, it’s really appealing to me, mostly because I really like history and historical places. I know not that much actually about the UK, or England, but I found it interesting, mainly their geography and very beautiful landscapes. Honestly, I like the UK and England mainly because of their culture, and because of a lot of movies and series that I have watched.

Also, I really like their accent, specially the Scottish one. I found it quite funny, even though is difficult to understand.

I would like to visit London as a hole, but mainly the most popular places, such as the London Eye, the Tower of London, the Warner Bros studios where Harry Potter was filmed, Piccadilly circus, etc. Also, I would love to visit Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland, and Stonehenge.

I’m not really sure, but maybe I would enjoy working there, for a little bit, I don’t see myself living there very long, because I like living in Chile, and also England is very expensive, and the weather is not the best because it's always raining. 

                                          



Comentarios

  1. Hello Cata! I would like to know England, I find it a very interesting country and I am also very impressed by the accent they have, it is beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi (: I like England too! they have a very particular accent wich make them striking, and also I agree with you, England is very expensive.
    I hope you can travel to that beautiful place!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Catalina!! I also would like to go to England, I found it a very interesting country with a lot of places to go, I would love to meet the London Eye, the London Tower and specially the Buckingham Palace. I hope that one day I will be able to go.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!, I also would love to visit England, I think it is such a beautiful place, especially because of the landscapes it has, I don’t know, it has a very cool atmosphere there! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog